Sat, Mar 28|
Cowboy Dinner Tree
Cowboy Dinner Tree Cruise
A weekend cruise to the Cowboy Dinner Tree restaurant.
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2020, 9:00 AM – Mar 29, 2020, 5:00 PM
Cowboy Dinner Tree, 50836 E Bay Rd, Silver Lake, OR 97638, USA
About the event
- Meetup 9:00 AM, Bob’s Red Mill, Milwaukie for Coffee and breakfast, March 28th
- Drive to Bend, via Boring, Sandy, US26 (government camp)
- Lunch, gas stop, and killing time in Downtown Bend. We’ll stop at the Deschhutes Brewery Public House for light lunch and a drink or two: https://www.deschutesbrewery.com/pubs/bend/. Free time for some shopping
- Stop at Newberry Crater? (depends on time)
- Arrive at Cowboy Dinner Tree (http://www.cowboydinnertree.net/) at 6:30 for dinner. Must have $35/head CASH for meal (26 Oz. sirloin steak or whole chicken, baked potato, salad, and homemade bread). Restaurant takes cash only!!!
- After dinner, arrive at Chirstmas Valley Desert Inn. Rooms $65/night
- Breakfast at Lakeside Terrace Café by Shelley
- Returning through Santiam Pass, Lunch in Sisters
We need to get a head count within a week, there’s a solar project in Christmas Valley that we’re up against for motel rooms. Members are on their own to contact the Christmas Valley Desert Inn (541) 576-2262 for reservations!